Bozeman DU Banquet

mdunc8

For those of you in the Bozeman area, DU will be having its "annual fall" banquet August 23rd at the Best Western Gran Tree. In addition to the huge collection of guns that will be given away, we already have quite a few auction and raffle items. Live auction items will include an African safari, Argentina dove hunt, 10x12 tent from Montana Canvas, a guided SW Montana float trip, a retreat that includes horseback riding at the Nine Quarter Circle Ranch (up the Taylor Fork), a custom painting of a fish of your choosing (up to 35"), a pair of hand carved decoys by Mark Natale as well as about 15 other packages. A few of the raffle or silent auction items include a Sitka package, a Winston fly rod, tons of decoys, a HuntingGPS package that includes chips for MT, ID, and WY, discounts with local taxidermists, and many other packages and prizes. We also have some nice jewelry and prizes geared more towards the ladies as well as some great prizes for your kids. Tickets are $40 for singles, $75 for couples, and $20 for kids under 18. We also have a few corporate tables left, which run $1,000 a piece and include 8 adult tickets, 2 bottles of wine, and a shotgun. All tickets include a great meal and I believe, but am not sure, a few drink tickets. You can purchase tickets at http://www.bozemandu.org/ or shoot me a PM if you'd like to meet up to purchase a few tickets. We've already sold quite a few tickets and are expecting to sellout, so I wouldn't plan on buying any the night of the event.

Thanks,
Mike

You should be in Glasgow this weekend for the state DU. Few guys from Bozeman are here. I have sat at this registration table for two days now.

Nemont

Wish I could have made Nemont. Got a brand new baby in the house, so I've been on lockdown. You guys have a pretty good showing?

Thanks again Tony. Please toss a couple cards or pamphlets in with them for me to leave out with the calls in the banquet.

Just a reminder about the banquet tomorrow. There are still tickets available for those of you interested in attending. You can purchase tickets at http://www.bozemandu.org/ or pick one up at the banquet tomorrow night.

I'm sure I'm missing a few things that's we've recently picked up since I've been out of the loop the last few weeks but this should give a decent idea of what we'll be raffling and auctioning off tomorrow night.

Live Auction

Mark Natale decoys
Browning Maxus
African safari
Sporting clays outing for four at Gallatin Sporting Clays
Montana Canvas tent
Golf/ski package for the Yellowstone club
Stay and riding package for the Nine Quarter Circle Ranch
Argentina dove hunt
Guided fishing trip on a local river
Kimber 1911 .45 ACP
Golf for 4 at Black Bull
Golf for 4 at Riverside
A custom painted portrait of a fish of your choosing up to 35"
Several trout prints
Dinner for two at the Montana Dinner Yurt in Big Sky

Silent Auction
50% off a deer or antelope shoulder mount from Terry Suhr
Dinner at Gallatin River Lodge
MT, WY, ID huntingGPS chips
Wiskey package from Willie's Distillery in Ennis
Marathon Seat covers
Spray in bedliner
MSU football package that includes box seats, food, and growlers and beer from every brewery in Bozeman and Belgrade
Several custom calls from the one and only TJones
Various jewelry and other items specifically geared towards women

There will be a couple Sitka packages that will be raffled, which will also include a Howa or Mossberg 935. I believe we have a Winston rod that will be raffled. There will be a huge decoy raffle.

There will be a general raffle filled with lots of hunting and fishing gear.

And of course there will be plenty of guns raffled as well.

Back