Caribou Gear Tarp

Bozeman Airport Hotels?

genesis273

I'll be flying into Bozeman Airport Monday a week. I'll need to get a hotel around Bozeman (Belgrade) just for one night due to a late flight before driving to Gardiner. I usually steer clear of airport area hotels because they tend to be around some rough areas. Is that the case there too, or is it pretty safe? I'm use to Charlotte/Atlanta/Miami type places, but MT seems to be a little different! Just want to make sure, and I know some of you guys are pretty familiar with the area.
Thanks!

I would go just a few miles east on I90 and get a room at one of the hotels at the 19th Avenue exit in Bozeman. There’s not a whole lot to choose from near the airport.
I have always done that, cheap, basic and safe just for one night, Expedia will give you a good rate.
Cheers
Richard

The Super 8 Hotel at Bozeman Airport Belgrade was okay.
Pretty cheap downtown Belgrade hotel. Had an indoor swimming pool. Free WiFi and such.

I'll be flying into Bozeman Airport Monday a week. I'll need to get a hotel around Bozeman (Belgrade) just for one night due to a late flight before driving to Gardiner. I usually steer clear of airport area hotels because they tend to be around some rough areas. Is that the case there too, or is it pretty safe? I'm use to Charlotte/Atlanta/Miami type places, but MT seems to be a little different! Just want to make sure, and I know some of you guys are pretty familiar with the area.
Thanks!
If you don’t mind let me know what it is like out there. I plan to fly into Bozeman in July. Hoping to scout some for future unlimited sheep hunts and visit Yellowstone.

Back