Yeti GOBOX Collection

BowTech Trifecta!

bulldown

My buddy Mike and I just finished the 2007 Idaho archery trifecta. We had a blast this year chasing these critters around with our BowTech's.

Attachments

• IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 251
  • 4x4-8.jpg
    4x4-8.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 250
With very few late archery units open this time of year, I'm going out on a limb and saying unit 55.

Congrats bulldown on the great success this year. Antelope, elk, now deer. Great job.

39 is open, too- but you're right, Mr. Coyote- the junnies look like 55. I've never been able to figurethat hunt out- maybe I'll save a tag and try it next year- looks like there's a few biggun's around if you figger out the migration.

Nice job on the deer but I thought bowtech only made bows for women and children, that's why schmalts bought one......

Bulldown, is he sticking his tounge out at us ?!?!?!

Kudos on the Bucks. I think Tomorrow is last day. Serveral people putting in one last ditch effort. Good luck to them, and Congrats again to you guys !!

Thanks guys.

That tongue was sticking out just for you Moosie! Just kidding. It was actually hanging out the other side and I thought I put it back in his mouth for the pictures. I guess I pushed it too far, oh well.

We both had great stalks and were able to make good shots at 30 yards. The fresh snow helped a ton and made the tracking easy.

Here are the other pictures that complete the trifecta...

Attachments

• Chad2007.jpg
    Chad2007.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 149
  • MikeA2007.jpg
    MikeA2007.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 166
  • 07-1.jpg
    07-1.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 152
  • mike-1.jpg
    mike-1.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 149
Nice!! I thought I did OK pullin' a double.....but BOTH of you gettin' the trifecta.....that's awesome! Great lookin' animals too. Congrats to you and your buddy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back