Bows for women

AZbywayofWI

Hello! I have been looking around for a bow for my fiancé and could use some advice on what is a good bow for her. We have taken a look at the Eva Shockey Series from Bowtech as well as the Carbon Knockout. I came across the Hoyt Eclipse today and that looks like a slick set up. She is not necessarily a beginner but she hasn't shot in a long time and she is left handed. She is 5'7", hits the gym 6 days a week and I believe her draw length is 29, can you guys recommend any bows we should check out?

Thanks,

Matt

my wife got into bow hunting this past year I got her the diamond sb1 she really likes it it really easy to adjust too so as she moves up in draw weight we can do it ourselves

My wife with short arms runs the Matthews Avail. Your fiance sounds like she has a pretty decent draw length though, so her options will be much less limited. The Eclipse looks great though.

Got the Avail for my wife. She said it felt better than the Eva Shockey and the Diamond.
It's a smooth shooter for sure.

Double check her draw length. If she's 5' 7" I doubt her draw length is 29". Probably more like 26-27".
The main thing is to get her a bow that fits her. It doesn't have to be a Women's bow as long as it fits her.

I would have her DL checked. 29" at 5'7" seems long. My wife is 5'7" and shoots 27 or 27.5" depending on the bow.
Some bows that she has shot that we still have and are like new (because she needs a new bow whenever I get a new bow apparently) Elite Energy 35, Mathews Halon X Pro, and her current stable consists of a Halon X Comp, TRX 38, and a TRX 36....anyone need any bows!!!

I would have her DL checked. 29" at 5'7" seems long. My wife is 5'7" and shoots 27 or 27.5" depending on the bow.
Some bows that she has shot that we still have and are like new (because she needs a new bow whenever I get a new bow apparently) Elite Energy 35, Mathews Halon X Pro, and her current stable consists of a Halon X Comp, TRX 38, and a TRX 36....anyone need any bows!!!
Yeah we double checked last night, its 27".

Double check her draw length. If she's 5' 7" I doubt her draw length is 29". Probably more like 26-27".
The main thing is to get her a bow that fits her. It doesn't have to be a Women's bow as long as it fits her.
Yeah we double checked last night, its 27".

My daughter is shooting the Diamond Infinite Edge.
She's 6'3" with 30" draw length set at 35lb draw weight.
I'm shooting an APA Viper Air set at 50lb pull, they make a lighter draw weight also.

At the Harrisburg PA outdoor show, my daughter tried the APA Mamba with 50lb draw weight. She claimed it was slightly harder to pull than her current bow.
She's saving up for one now.

Back