PEAX Equipment

Bow Bipod

Bucnutz.wis

Do any of you experts ever use a bi-pod on your bow ??

If so, what brand ?? and would you recommend to others ??

I'm pondering the purchase of one for my South Dakota Mule Deer hunt which is mainly spot & stalk and/or hunting from a blind near food sources.

Any help is appreciated - Thanks !!

I've never heard of such a thing. Do you shoot with it on your bow or use it to set your bow on the ground? Ed F

It attaches to your bow and is used to hold your bow upright vs. laying on the ground - below is one version.

I've seen them used in outdoor 3-D shoots before.

Attachments

• bow bipod.jpg
    bow bipod.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,029
It yould thow me out of BHFS at the 3d and novelty shoots so I never considered it.

Most guys I know use a folding kickstand like this Pro Pod.

2980002.gif

It yould thow me out of BHFS at the 3d and novelty shoots so I never considered it.

I've also thought about this model. Pretty cool. Can you shoot with it on your bow without effecting performance too?

I've also thought about this model. Pretty cool. Can you shoot with it on your bow without effecting performance too?

Ummm...It's entertaining when someone does...They usually fly about 15 feet.

Here is another model that folds up under the stabilizer....

Anyone ever try any of these, or are they a waste of money ??

Attachments

• bipod_inground2.gif
    bipod_inground2.gif
    248 KB · Views: 2,077

2980002.gif

That is the one I use it works great for turkeys and used it on my bear few weeks ago i usually put a glove or something in the jaws when I close it around my bow to keep it from making any noise at all and no vibrations that way either. It works great and is small and lightweight
and I have shot with mine on my bow hundreds of times both practice and at game and no it doesn't fly off and no it doesn't affect proformance just rattles a little and that is why I put the glove or sock or something of that nature in the jaws to stop vibration

Last edited:
VibraCheck

I use this one from Vibracheck with great succsess...Quiet, deadly light weight and it's helped smoke a bunch of Turkeys!

Attachments

• BowHolder.JPG
    BowHolder.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 1,323
  • 07 Bird.JPG
    07 Bird.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,036
Last edited:
Back