Bout time we get some snow

Stocker

Supposed to get a little tonight. 4” or so. CB is in the truck, neighbors have all called to check in, we’re loaded for bear. Not sure if we’ll run dogs or just chase them, either way there’s gonna be some dead yotes and 1000’s of dollars in damage to pickups tomorrow. My son totes the shotgun until I feel comfortable for him to have a rifle trying to coordinate people around. Sometimes youngins get excited…….. hell I still do. 33283517-3FC9-427F-894C-53F4EA988033.jpeg

Beautiful mounts and a very nice display room. Nice looking son. I bought a new Honda snow blower two years ago. Beautiful machine. Should be at $2300 bucks. Honda makes excellent but expensive power equipment. I used it a few times so far. All that being said, if we get no snow this winter (it’s been very mild so far) it would make me very happy.

Weather guessers nailed it again. Supposed to get 6-10”, we got 0. Haven’t even seen a snowflake.

I can’t complain, they are as good at forecasting as I am hunting.

Now picture that as a dodge ram with 2 guys with shotguns hanging out the window. 🤣
I'm familiar right down to the dodge ram. Grew up chasing coyotes with one of my dad's buddies the headliner looked like Swiss cheese from the bead of the ten gauge ripping it when getting air through snow banks in field entrances. I'm your huckleberry.

Back