Caribou Gear

Bout time we get some snow

Lincoln is still better than Omaha, even though driving by the campus is better than going to the Henrey-Doorly zoo. Freak shows have nothing on that campus.
I’d have to say Lincoln was probably one of the friendliest town I’ve ever been to.

The Weatherman blew it here too. We were supposed to get 5-9” and snow until noon later this morning. 3:30am the snow is mostly done with nothing on the radar and we might have 2.5” on the ground. 2nd time this winter the fear mongers have called for near blizzard conditions and been completely wrong and one time they didn’t call for any snow and we got 4”.

The Weatherman blew it here too. We were supposed to get 5-9” and snow until noon later this morning. 3:30am the snow is mostly done with nothing on the radar and we might have 2.5” on the ground. 2nd time this winter the fear mongers have called for near blizzard conditions and been completely wrong and one time they didn’t call for any snow and we got 4”.
2019 we had snow what seemed like everyday. The running joke was if they called for a dusting we got a foot if they called for a blizzard we got a dusting.

Killed one. Missed one, the fog made it difficult to make shots not being for sure where everyone was. Better safe than sorry. Maybe tomorrow

We got a foot to a foot and a half last night along with 15-20 mph winds. I have 3' drifts in front and behind my car and about 2' over the rest of my parking area. I have an "L" shape driveway and can't see how deep the snow in on the lower portion. I'm waiting for the wind to quit before I plow or the snow will just drift in tighter.

I used to make my living on the snow in the winter skiing, now I'd be very happy to only see a few inches of that white stuff the entire winter.

The weather man whiffed again for us. Maybe @Nick87 is getting some snow today. Earlier this week the weather report had as much 6-8 inches, yesterday they were still saying 1-3" this morning it was going to be rain, now nothing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back