Border closure and spring outfitting season

Latest article I read said only thing changing in July is that fully vaccinated Canadians won't have to quarantine 14 days like they do now. At this point I'm convinced Trudeau won't ever relent to an open border. He could give 2 shits about the damage it's causing on both sides of the border. And yes it's causing infinitely more damage now than any tiny bit of good the closure ever did.

Crush keystone and we turn our backs towards you at the border, pretty simple.
I'm all for Keystone for U.S. employment interests and to crack a bit of dependence off the Middle East... Keep it with our Continent though if this permits U.S. from dealing with Calgarian - Albertans in Montana, stop Keystone permanently!

Keep y'er Gaud Daum Feral Hogs on y'er side!
Edit: Should add... take y'er Cannuck super woofs back as well!

However, we like y'er fire fight'n super scoopers so maybe we can sing kumbuya and play nice. Just please take Alec Baldwin for us. He's a real nice guy.

Last edited:
. Just please take Alec Baldwin for us. He's a real nice guy.

no problem, as long a you promise to keep Miley Cyrus on your side of the border.

NOBODY and I mean nobody has stuck their nose into someone else's business like that one ( ref: B.C. Bans Grizzly hunting )

U.S. Keeps sending vaccinations to Canada to assist while also assisting our own citizens. Why is Canada behind the curve to assisting their citizens?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back