Boom sticks are cool...but show off your bow!

brocksw

Figured there's all sorts of threads showing off your custom rifle, your elk rifle, a lever action, or your grand daddy's old rifle. But I have yet to see one for bows.

Here's my 2018 Bowtech Realm X, set at 70 lbs of murderous intent. Custom rattle can job performed by yours truly...at 2am in my underwear in my garage. I'll never forget the look on my wife's face when she opened the door and caught me in the act. It's a real crappy paint job too...just the way I like it.
20221217_101805.jpg

This thread made me realize I literally only have 1 photo "showcasing" my bow. Mostly its just a piece of the bow in the background or foreground, rarely the subject... and here it is:

Hoyt RX-1 (2019), Montana Black Gold Ascent Verdict 3-pin, Tightspot Quiver, Twisted X Bowstrings, Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Rest, Easton Axis 300 w/50 gr brass inserts, a cheap stabilizer, wrist sling off Amazon, and whatever broadheads I felt like shooting that day.

A soulless piece of carbon, aluminum, and steel.

20201104_073912.jpg

Last edited:
She considers herself a longbow. I didn’t think it was socially correct to tell her otherwise. I did tell her that we probably won’t go out during the archery only season. She didn’t put up much of a fuss after I pointed out that it was much more of a challenge to use a longbow during the firearm season than it was during the archery only season. When she sees her photo in this bow thread, she will be as thrilled as that lady on the beer can.

IMG_7665.jpeg

She considers herself a longbow. I didn’t think it was socially correct to tell her otherwise. I did tell her that we probably won’t go out during the archery only season. She didn’t put up much of a fuss after I pointed out that it was much more of a challenge to use a longbow during the firearm season than it was during the archery only season. When she sees her photo in this bow thread, she will be as thrilled as that lady on the beer can.

View attachment 276035
Sharp looking.

View attachment 276035
10th post nailed it. Close the thread

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back