Yeti GOBOX Collection

Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

In process of joining, can someone give me a quick rundown of run/bench, and the different a/b/c? (just the cliffnotes version is fine)
Looking like you hit the road on us. Just in case you take a peek, you need to get rid of Newman. He's not going to get any points. Your picks will carry over from week to week until you run out of uses. Don't quit!

Looking like you hit the road on us. Just in case you take a peek, you need to get rid of Newman. He's not going to get any points. Your picks will carry over from week to week until you run out of uses. Don't quit!
lifes been crazy with sick kids and work, today was the first time i've even thought to look at it, better try and get my picks in for tomorrow if i can....

lifes been crazy with sick kids and work, today was the first time i've even thought to look at it, better try and get my picks in for tomorrow if i can....
You're locked with last weeks picks but you can move them around.

Never got around to changing them, I see. No points for Newman again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back