Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Boise Gathering..

Moosie

Grand poopa
Anybody Interested ?

1-Pointer is coming to town Sat-Monday. I was thinking Sat Evening around... 6 or 7PM maybe ? Dinner somewere ?

Wylee ? Wallydog ? Canoe ? Ithica ? Ovis ? Elk Turd ? Md4me ? Gunner ? Mojave ? .. (Hehe I said Ithica and Md4me, How fun
biggrin.gif
)

Seriously though, If anyone is interested, Make a Post. We'll do Dinner !!!!

Exact Time and Place to Be anounced Friday in this post.

Have an 88th B-day party to go to in afternoon then loadin up, and rollin out in the PM for some puddy cat huntin.

Thanks for the invite(s) Moosie/Gunner, but I am taking off to Vegas in the a.m. See my posts, I think you guys missed...

http://www.huntandlodge.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=000178

http://www.huntandlodge.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=18&t=005713

If it wasn't for my brother being so close, I'd be there guys. Originally was going to come back on Saturday, but my brother was able to push his flight home back to Sunday, so I'll be home that night as well. Thanks again guys...have fun!

I'll be there, but as 'Gunner said, Moosie can't remember too much, as I'm coming in tomorrow!
wink.gif
Anytime is okay with me.

GATO... And you look so yyoung, I thgought you didn't look over 35 let alone 88 !!! HAppy Birthday to you !!!
wink.gif

Ovis, Since you cryed about the hunting , If I left you out in the invite you would be sad too if I didn't invite you. I did see your posts, I was even going to reply but haven't yet
tongue.gif

Heading out the door. You all don't have too much fun.
tongue.gif

If you catch a Cat, and it's a nice one (Or an OK one) give me a Call. I would like to Uummmm "SEE IT".
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sorry I'll be in OR bobcat hunting. I hunted opening day for lion in ID and thats been in, been in OR every since dec 1

I knew you were coming Friday.. I didn't know you wanted to spend it with Internet Yahoo's though
smile.gif

Looks like We're Bombarding Gunners single wide Friday night ? Sat. is OFF.

Someone remind me tomorrow....
tongue.gif

Well since the boys are to busy huntin' to post anything, I'll report that a good time was had by all last night. Gunner is one heck of a host despite being cramped up in that tiny single-wide. He's a very nice guy, and a great cook.

*BTW I was serious about that recipe buddy, I really would appreciate a copy*

1-pointer is a hoot. I like his slightly skewed view of the world. He is a fun guy to be around. His wife is just sweet, but obviously long-suffering to have to put up with his goofy online friends.
biggrin.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back