Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Board problems ?

How do you guys expect Elkgunner and Elkchsr to respond to eachothers posts 250 times a day with these white screens?

Its a damn travesty I tell ya!

Whatever do you mean Gunner? :D

This morning the white screen chased me out of the house and made me go to work. First post I went to make tonight I got a white screen.

LMAO,
next we will find out moosie is working too.

Update, the Host techs are working on it, I relayed some info from infoPOP ubb guys so we will see what happens

Delw

Heavy Chevy I thought I had that Pic you found of Nut dancing put away to wear no one could find it again :D :D :D

Yes; but I thought you guys built it in so us old farts could get a regular nappie! :D

Delw I have had a couple interesting things happen to me. Once I posted a few posts and they were on the board but the next morning they were no longer there. I know they did'nt get deleted and even the private message I sent had dissapeared. Just last week I had another post come up missing, no big deal I just thought it was wierd. The other thing that happened to me last week was when I hit my back button after reading a post, it sent the whole board back to the last time I had been on which was like five days before!

Beardown, I think that last thing you mentioned is your computer, not the board. Mine does that sometimes too. It's just bringing up what is in it's memory from sometime when you previously visited that particular page. In that case all you need to do is hit refresh.

Beardown,
in your case what you need to do is clear your internet cookies and temp files then reboot and you should be fine.

Delw

Originally posted by Elkhunter:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Outdoorschick:
LMFAO smalls hit the nail on the head
LOL Chick. :D :D

capt.la10205051748.nailed_skull_la102.jpg
</font>[/QUOTE]Yeah I read that story about the guy who was a dumba$$ and got those nails stuck in his head During a construction accident. It is kind of one of those "here's you sign" moments :rolleyes:

What do you think Elky? Did the Greek stuff the puters full of toilet paper and get them all stopped up? Or did Birdy spill booze on them and short everything out?

:cool:

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back