board is wack!

JB

Protector of Innocent Idiots
Do Not Open Thread

rooty,root,root!

Error 500 'www.hunttalk....' Unknown Host.
Try reloading the Web page.
Retype the address in your browser.
Check your computer's Internet connection.

must of been my connection......dial-up.

disregard "wack" analogy.

No It was happening to everyone on friday...It works great now... Delw was doing some stuff?

Thanks Delw.. I got to get my Hunttalk "Freak on"

DelW's always looknigto improve. Sometimes with Improvements life takes a step back sometime. I thnik they were moving servers or something of the sort. Now, Although I love it that some guys will sit at their computer and hit "RESFRESH" for 18 hours straight untill Hunttalk comes back on, The few times Hunttalk.com doesn't come back online you should take that time to do something usefull with your lives.... Just a thought ;)

I couldn't get on Friday as well. But up and running now !

I check the board about every 2 hours , and it hadnt been down on me once.
Something must be admist cause oscar had replied to 4 emails, 6 pms and 3 phone calls :rolleyes: :D

I am guessing its a propagation issue, we changed servers about a month ago to a dedicated server, and thrusday we updated the name servers for hunttalk since all has been running well for over the last month.

Why I am not having problems on any of my sites I have no clue, but that might answer why sales were bad on my shop website for a few days, as we did that one last week.

Now, Although I love it that some guys will sit at their computer and hit "RESFRESH" for 18 hours straight untill Hunttalk comes back on, The few times Hunttalk.com doesn't come back online you should take that time to do something usefull with your lives.... Just a thought ;)

You sound like my wife.

I haven't seen a problem...

Of course I'd have to be on here a little more to notice

The few times Hunttalk.com doesn't come back online you should take that time to do something usefull with your lives.... Just a thought

Oscar, this is great... :D

DelW's always looknigto improve. Sometimes with Improvements life takes a step back sometime.

take a step back and bring back the old green board.

It should have been all done on sunday ( the one we just past)at the latest,

if the problem persist, shoot me an email [email protected] and give me the times. you were having the problems.
I havent had the problem yet

Delw

anyone else?

cj you been posting like crazy in the current events section.
if your getting a page not found in that section only, I am guessing its your PC. cause it would make no sence as to being able to log in and be on the board but not be in C/E .

I will review the error logs a little later and see what it comes up with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back