board is wack!

I couldn't get on today. It's the first time I've had any trouble. Didn't have any trouble at the three other hunting sites I go to.

We ( my host and I ) can't reproduce this problem at all, could you guys do me a favor and when you have the problem follow these instructions.
it will help us isolate the problem. I have 8 websites on this server and only hunttalk has the problem.
Don't forget that when it goes down you wont be able to see this note, so if you could copy it or print it out, it would be really appreciated.
for those who do help out, I will ask miller to help you out ;)

can you follow these instructions and then give me what you find out. only do this when hunttalk is down.

Go to Start and click Run.
Type "cmd" (no quotes) and press enter.
In the resulting, black window, type "tracert hunttalk.com" (no quotes) and press enter.
Right click in the window and select Mark.
Click at the top left of the window and drag until the white box covers all of the information.
Press ENTER to copy to clipboard.
Right click in the body of an email to ([email protected]) and click paste.
Send this email.

Yeah it has been off and on for me, was out this morning and yesterday, error like 550 host not found blah, blah, blah

I'm back on.. It's been off most of the day...... Fix it or tell the Host I'm not paying cuz I'm loosing members :)

I haven't been able to get on hunttalk at home since last week. Seems to work at the office, but not at the home base.

I haven't been able to get on from last night until just now. on the shop pc, but it works fine at home.

I didnt fix it Cj, The host have been working there butts off on this one all morning and last night. They must have fixed something or something propagated cause I was able to get online from the shop.

sorry about all the problems guys
Delw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back