Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

BLONDIE.....

Cameron,

We are hunting at a place that has a big sign that says "Bare .......Nekid Wimmin"... And since we decided to go Bare huntin' that's where you find us.

Lookin' for a fine Blonde, that will look nice all Tanned up....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey Moosie,
If you check this, I ran a Redhead/Cinnamon gal of of "D" tonight, about 8pm. I was carrying the groceries in, and just as I peaked over, she was gone like a flash.

I had to look all over for the timer, it appears that somebody got annoyed at it, and pulled it off the stump, and buried it in the pile of wood, below the bait. There is one tooth mark in it...
eek.gif

180+ events looged, with most starting about 4pm each day. Very little after 10pm.

I set the other camera up, and will check on Sunday morning.

So I showed up at homne and Saw the Bear pics... I'm still trying to figure out which one you said was the Shooter ?

I liked the bear pic were the ears were bigger then the body though
eek.gif
eek.gif

I also liked the BLACK one with the White stripes.. THAT one will be a dandy photo when I post it tomorrow.. GOT the best angle on it too
wink.gif

I think the guy with the white stripe on his chest, and the lighter muzzle / darker body is the biggest. The one on the stump is a goofball, and I think he is the one who keeps running up that tree, when the Cinnamon comes in.

The Cinnamon is huge, she is at least as big as YOUR bear.
biggrin.gif

And the BLACK one with the white stripes, doesn't it look a little "sore" ? You haven't been doin' anything you shouldn't have with the little "Flower" girl did you????
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-27-2003 06:45: Message edited by: Elkgunner ]</font>

LOL.. She's not as big as mine..... But I'll let ya think it is
wink.gif

The black one might have a bit of Size.. BUT Flower... .YAH, THATS the one I want.. I sort of have a fetish for them
hump.gif
hump.gif

I may have kept the best picture of the Dark bear, with white chest.
wink.gif
I have a close up of his head, and his ears are small, and he just has an "old" and grouchy look on his face. Nothing goofy or playful. And of course the best way to tell, is when their "belly is close to the ground"....
biggrin.gif

Back