Blob target

fmnjr

Took a chance on getting the Blob, very happy I did so far. Shot a bunch of BHs at it today and you can barely see where they hit. Pretty nice product. It's a heavy beast to haul around, too.

IMG_2249.jpg
Only shooting a couple at a time. Gets expensive if you shoot a $40 carbon arrow with a BH and destroy it. I'll take a couple more tomorrow (y)

Wow, great going
So my cphone is working much better this morning. What are you drawing?

I must be a weakling, hard pushed to draw 45 in the compound, just brought a recurve at 50 lb and 62 inches, but having trouble putting two in the same spot,. Early days yet. 7 1/2 month before colorado otc. Certainly great to travel with, pull apart n chuck the lot in your pack.

Last edited:
I know a couple guys that have them and you have to spray your arrows with pam before shooting the target or you will regret it. lol

I must be a weakling, hard pushed to draw 45 in the compound, just brought a recurve at 50 lb and 62 inches, but having trouble putting two in the same spot,. Early days yet. 7 1/2 month before colorado otc. Certainly great to travel with, pull apart n chuck the lot in your pack.
It took some serious training to get there. 70lbs was a lot for me at one time. I stole an idea for carrying a compound from someone. Tried it out once it worked pretty good.

More blob arrows you can see I’m not very consistent. I’m working on placing arrows in the 2.5 inch circles in no particular order.
6FCE8BE0-C634-4240-AF0E-826CF962D86A.jpeg
8D3BC42A-0783-464D-B261-2FDFC647E8C2.jpeg

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back