Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Blind reccomendation

Goatshoes

I'm looking for a recommendation for an affordable blind. I would like to purchase a two person blind to and ship it to my friend in WY who can then set it out for me a couple weeks in advance of our arrival. I don't want to spend too much but don't want it to be insufferable either.

The blind will be used during the general season by a hunter who just can't do the whole crawl through the sage stalk thing anymore. Plan is to set the blind up 150 -200 yards off a water hole as he can still shoot and doesn't need to be on top of the animal.

I've never hunted or even seen one of these blinds outside of pictures before so I am soliciting your advice.

I use a lot of blinds. For the price I like the Ameristep Brickhouses. I picked up a bunch of them for $70 on clearance. They work well for gun or bow

Get one of the Ameristep Doghouse blinds for $70 on sale right now at Cabelas and have them ship it directly to his address and you kill two birds with one stone. They are pretty durable and fold up into a circle to put right in the backback that comes with it. We've use a couple of them here in MI and once in a while when the weather looks iffy out in Wyoming for deer and elk hunting.

http://www.cabelas.com/browse.cmd?CQ_page=60&CQ_search=blinds&CQ_st=b&categoryId=734095080

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back