Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Blacktails....

I'll marry any three of you guys and take you sheep hunting on the cheap if I can go.

Dang, Fin responded before mine posted so I ended up being the latecomer to the party! :eek:

As for the height slot requirement . . . you've got to consider the advantages you could gain for having at least one person of average or above average height on the trip. I could spot over hilltops for you, throw on or two of you on my shoulders to ford streams and would probably be not so nimble through the alders when a grizzly is after us which would allow for your escape. :D

My son and I are going to POW in 2011. Any pointers? Any good areas that we should look at? Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

might be one of the few hunts i do this year...winter-ish.

Awesome photos. I have been up to SE AK twice now, the first trip (my honeymoon) I shot a dink buck the last day and last Sept. I shot a very nice black bear. Next trip I'm hitting that high country for one of those beauties! Keep the pics coming!

Lots of big blacktails tipping over in SE this season already. My email has been inundated with pics of big bucks from friends and family for the last week.

I think Calvin is still concentrating on fishing but I predict he will have a few BIG bucks to show us this year; soon enough.

(Not so) patiently waiting for new photos, Calvin. :)

I've got my last guide trip tomorrow for fish, and then I'm all done with that. I've fished all but a few days since I got back from my bear hunt in mid-may. Can't wait to get into the alpine.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back