black bear pictures from Alaska

cathunt-mt

View

My black bear from Alaska. It's a good story I well tell it later

Thats a Damn good bear unless you are little bitty turd yourself!!!!! NICE BEAR!!!!! I se ya got the picture posting down to an art!!!!! Cant wait to see more pictures Cathuntmt!!!!!!!!!! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

[/b]
[URL=www.huntandlodge.com[/URL] [/b]

That is a nice looking blackie. Good sized head. Looking forward to hearing the story.
smile.gif

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.
coyote4.gif

This was another good hunt I tried to get one with my bow but did not have good luck.
The last two days of the trip I thought I better but down the bow and grab the .338. We spotted a good bear in this bay and my brother in-law wanted it, so we got off the boat and started after it when I looked over and saw this one walk out of the bushes 150 yrd away one shot down he went. It was diff. hunting up there we saw 33 bears in one week.
I will show you the other two bears we got mine turned out to be the smallest but average. He was 5 years old and scored 16 3/4

cathunt

Whatever the score, it is a nice bear. I still have never saw a bear when I have a tag in my pocket.

John

------------------
"When a man lies he murders some part of the world"

Cliff Burton

Nice Friggin BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I showed ya how to post pics
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Keep um' Comein' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Nice Pic's, thanks for posting them!

I have an old friend from high school who lives near you, in Fromberg. Went to his wedding in Billings years ago.

R

It has been my dream to go to Canada or Alaska just to see it. The sceneary to me has to be the best in the world. Nice pictures.

Cathunt,
Nice bears you mentioned a boat were you hunting coastal blacks? a friend and I were thinking of maybe doin a costal black hunt this fall or next spring

------------------
If there isn't any dogs in heaven .....IAINT GOIN

Wolfer, We were in Petersburg Alaska fishing and hunting along the inlets. I would recomend Prince of whales island lots of bears on that island.

cathunt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back