Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Birthday Bangstick

Recon_Doc

The wife got me a Winchester SX3 3.5" Ultimate Hunter for my 40th. Amazed at how light and balanced it is. I think I like it better than my 2 over/unders. Dove/Quail season is coming!

Attachments

• Win_SX3.JPG
    Win_SX3.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 331
Man Im going to have to show some of these posts to my wife. She thinks that if I have one shotgun, one handgun, a muzzle loader and a rifle then I have all I need. That's not the case, but its a struggle to explain that I "need" another gun not to mention having her buy me one for my birthday. :(

Congrats and happy belated birthday. Nice gun!

Just take all but one pair of flats, one pair of heals, one pair of slippers and one pair of workout shoes from her and tell her that is all she needs, if one of each is good enough for you it's good enough for her.

Just take all but one pair of flats, one pair of heals, one pair of slippers and one pair of workout shoes from her and tell her that is all she needs, if one of each is good enough for you it's good enough for her.

Yous should see the damn shoe rack i built her in the garage. Goes to the ceiling!! 15 feet tall, not an inch of empty space!

Back