PEAX Equipment

Bird nerd quiz

mtmiller

All birds were observed in nw Montana and were within 100 yards of each other.

P1020253.sized.jpg

P1020255.sized.jpg

P1020261.sized.jpg

Ibis of some sort, then two sandpipers, which if I'm even close would be a suprise as I can't tell 'em apart at all.

I was out in the canoe yesterday close to here and saw about 50 pelicans....
I forgot my camera, but will get back and get some. Then tonight, would have had a very nice pic of a heron in water up to the bottem of his feathers in a swamp close to where I went fishing....
Nice pics...
Thanks...

Ok I'm gonna learn y'all...they are "Bird Things". More specificly BLACK bird things, then a RACING bird thing, and last and but not least a bigger RACING bird thing.
Quick Draw

1. White-faced Ibis
2. Common snipe
3. Lesser Yellowlegs

Buzz was the first correct answer.

I will work on it. Hopefully the next quiz will be on Sunday and I be asking what does he score? :D

QD if my memory serves me the proper term is thingy. as in hey theres one of those dog thingy's. the middle one could be a marsh hen.i understand why they use snipe hunting for that gag. we shot about 15 shots at one when i was a kid before we got it.

Tim...I think you could be right, but the term thingy is only to be used with the word DOG in front of it, so the birds can be bird things. In other words I have no idea what they are except birds. LOL LOL LOL LOL.
Quick Draw

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back