Bino harness options

I have been using a Marsupial Gear harness for a few years and love it. Really prefer the way it opens to the front and folds down instead of flipping up. Like the magnet closure. Pretty much like everything about it.
+1 I have one and the range finder pouch. Wouldn’t buy anything else. Plus it’s made in the U.S.A.

I've had a handful and have tried a few more. I have a outdoor vision system now and so far I am pretty impressed with it.

I'm also in the market for a bino pouch. I can't get past the crazy price tags though..I could buy a used back for the cost of some of these! Does anyone have suggestions for a system that won't make me cringe? Thanks!
This is what I use and it works just fine. Of course, it might be unacceptable for the more fashion conscious.

Last edited:
Have tried a number of options but now stick with Alaska Guide Creations - models vary by bino size.

Been using Badlands Mag. I've raved about it in the past threads here when others inquired about bino pouches.
http://www.badlandspacks.com/gear/optics/camo-binocular-case

However, seen many other quality designed cases and people here I've met with other styles that they have raved about as well.

I believe it is hard to go wrong with any of the main ones named in this thread... It's particular preferences that stand out from there.

YouTube is your friend. Always quick videos by people sharing their thoughts.

I have been using a Marsupial Gear harness for a few years and love it. Really prefer the way it opens to the front and folds down instead of flipping up. Like the magnet closure. Pretty much like everything about it.
I looked at everything I could find and even purchased several models to try out and came to the same conclusion. Most models open bass ackwards with some sort of latch in front that catches on everything and requires fumbling to open and close. The magnets are a huge upgrade and opening the correct way just works better. Marsupial is the best I have seen among the harnesses.

Well what's your review?

Well, i got the Koala pack, loaded it up with my 12x50 Vortex Binos. holds em great. easy open, tried it on, fits great.
put it in the back seat of my truck for the first test and there it sits. ive been so busy reading and listening to the University of Elk Hunting, E Scouting and planning all my trips i havent even had a chance to hike with it yet.
But as far as style, it grabs everyone's eye in the back seat of my truck .

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back