Bino harness for Swaro EL 10 X 42 range

Laelkhunter

Looking for suggestions from those who have used a bino harness for their Swaro EL 10 X 42 Range. I am interested in something that protects them, but allows easy removal from the pouch with one hand.

Thanks

I have the Badlands one that really protects my Swaro 10x42 SLC's.I saw today that Sitka has one that's pretty much the same. I would have the Sitka if I was looking for a new one.

I bought FHF harness in September for my Swaro 10x42's. Very happy, but not much experience with other top of the line harnesses.

FYI.....FHF gear is getting hard to find, I think he has at least temporarily stopped production - maybe someone on here has better info. I did pick up a harness this fall at a local archery shop here in Bozeperson, but they had limited supply. Agreed, though, it is good stuff, have two harnesses myself.

Large sized Badlands harness has been very nice. I couldn't imagine using it until I acquired a binocular more expensive than the harness.

And I still couldn't pull the trigger on buying them, I have them courtesy of a gift.

'Recently began using HornHunter chest pouch harness, with magnetic flap closure which allows one-handed use. I really like the setup so far. It also has a range finder pouch which this old range estimating die-hard uses for his gloves.

I have the 10x42 EL Range binos and they fit GREAT in the FHF harness. I'd personally end my search at FHF...you won't be disappointed!

I will mirror this one.....I have the same binos and my FHF is perfect. And they have been tough to get lately, a production issue has bound them up. Hopefully you can get your hands on some soon.......

I don't have the Swaro's but I do have 10x42's & the FHF harness.

Can't go wrong with FHF gear. 2 seasons in and it looks brand new.

I have the swaros SLC and went with the Alaskan guide bino pack. I have zero regrets, they are quiet, have useful pockets and it fully protects my binos from the elements. I can easily use this thing one handed which is a plus when carrying a rifle or bow. There are good comparisons between it and the FHF gear harness. Good luck!

http://www.alaskaguidecreations.com

Just a sidenote: One of the reasons I decided on the Horn Hunter Bino Hub was the Bino tether that attaches to the shoulder strap.
I did not see one available for the Alaska Guide Creations pack, but have since found out that there is a "BTS" Bino Tether System" available from AGC for $10.00.
I have "re thunk" my decision, and am going for the AGC with the Bino Tether System. Should get it today or Monday. Tyler McCluskey at AGC took good care of me, and his help in the matter made my decision an easy one.

Last edited:
Back