Bighorn Shoulder mount question....

sheep1.sized.jpg

sheep2.sized.jpg

sheep3.sized.jpg

Oscar, I'm headin up there today....got the Kodak with me....I should have pics up for you by tonight..... ;)

OK Moosie.....I sent you an e-mail with the pics....but in case you don't get it....here they are for all to see.....and while it may not be a Sheep Pedestal, it should give you some ideas.....

17390pedestal2-med.JPG

17390pedestal-med.JPG

17390pedestal3-med.JPG

Now there are some things I like about the leather work, and there are some things I don't like........I Like the Scene of the Buck "framed" in leaves, but i don't like the childish mountains on the back of the doe......should give you some ideas though.... ;)

Well I went with a Regular mount. Rumor has it it's done already.... I think there is just a Little bit left to do for touch up. It wasn' a Ped mount, But next year on my 2 big Bucks I shoot I'll think about one. I like the Design oin the backin the Leather.

Well Folks... Good or Bad, Here they are :

This picture is Dark but It shows the relation ship to the door :

ram_door.sized.jpg

Here are the rest of them :

ram_room.sized.jpg

ram_front.sized.jpg

Ram_Rt.sized.jpg

ram_Lt.sized.jpg

Ram_Lta.sized.jpg

Ram_Ltb.sized.jpg

Looks awesome Oscar! Should a told me you needed a hand hanging him up, I'd a been up there in a flash.

Jennifer says you need to paint the walls a tan or other earthy tone.

Looks awesome Oscar! Should a told me you needed a hand hanging him up, I'd a been up there in a flash.

Jennifer says you need to paint the walls a tan or other earthy tone.

Dude, you should have, thaen I scould have handed you back your Rangefinder :D

I should have called IDBugler too, then he could have given me my pictures :p

thanx Ithica, from a Sheep guy that means alot.

Everyone else, Thanx too.... I think it looks good too !!!

thanx for the Kudos....

My taxidermist gave me some good advice when I got my muley done. He said to do it in a way that you remember him before you shot or as you were watching him. Mine thought he was hid behind a tree so I remember him in a slight left semi sneak and thats what I got done. Love it!!! Agreed with the rest as well, nothing is better than a pedastal mount although a scenery mount like yours is my all time favorite.

I thought you only shoot spikes??? Those are some pretty big spikes you got hanging there!!

LOL Sako... I'm famous for Shoting Spikes, I've shot other Elk too though ;)

I like Action/real mounts thats why I have a 1/2 Body Tahr and a Full bear mount too......

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back