Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bighorn sheep advice

Congrats on the tag and thank you for your service. Wish I could help. I hope you get a good one and share some pictures with us all. Good luck!

Its probably just me but I do not understand why anyone would apply for a sheep tag in a unit they know nothing/little about or much about sheep hunting in general. On the plus side this would be good news for those with the proper knowledge who apply for this unit. Anyways, thanks for your service and good luck with the hunt.

It is just you. No question about it.

Thanks for all the advice. This forum was a huge help. I managed to get my sheep on the ground in the first three days, thanks to someone who I met through this forum. Couldn't have done it without him.

Attachments

• InstagramCapture_f69238e2-bb6f-4724-910f-79e67149ebcb_jpg.jpg
    InstagramCapture_f69238e2-bb6f-4724-910f-79e67149ebcb_jpg.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,436
Last edited:
Great job. Is wonderful to have a big game tag and know that others are willing to help with research and advice so, in a way, you are not alone even when on a solo hunt.

First off, thanks for your service. Next, congratulations on a great ram. I spent some time deer and elk hunting in 19A and know how steep it is and combined without a somewhat low sheep density. Enjoy the rest of your time off!

Ndw06

I am not at all surprised that a HuntTalker was willing and able to be of service in your quest.
Thank you for your service to our country and for the blank check you gave Uncle Sam.

10Dogs

Back