Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Big whitetail

Cathunt MT

how would you like to get this guy my customer said this was the smaller of the two:eek:
15xa7bo.jpg

It is a MT buck. The big one got away. And yes I do rug cats I will e-mail you some pict. of some I have done. 8'-4"is that to the tip of the tail or the base if it is to the base that is a monster cat.

Cathunt, About 5-6 years ago over Christmas I saw a buck that looked very similar to that one. Didn't have that one unruly long eyeguard, but both were over 8" The rack had the same shape, narrow, heavy, dark, tall tines pointed in slightly. Some of the other tines could have been even taller. It was a 5X5, the biggest whitetail I've ever seen alive, I figured it could have net scored in the high 180s and was only giving it about 15" on the inside spread. It didn't have those sticker tines though. Not too many whitetails in MT get that size, and the same shape.. I wonder if it could be the same one. I saw the buck on private property along the highway in a cut corn field. Tried to get permission to hunt there the next year, but was turned down. It was about 40 minutes east of you along the river.

SS that still is a nice cat your right.
Greenhorn not the same one this one was shot about 15 yrs. ago about 10 miles east of me.

for some reason the picture is so dark i cant see it very good, anyone else see this?

Great buck, I really like the length he has on the tines. He would be even cooler if both of his eyeguards were like that monster one.

Back