PEAX Equipment

Big sky total archery challenge

Seriously though events like that look really fun. I'm not a big archery guy but I could see doing those type of shoots down the road, even just for the fun of it.

The courses are super fun and challenging. Supposed to be there Fr-Sa but looks like I'll need to cancel to be here for some concrete pouring and friend's coming into town.

Last year I got paired with great people both days to shoot with. Dedicated archers and solid people. Enjoy !!

I went to the pig sty shoot somewhere around 2017? I had one heck of a good time. Went with a buddy and we ended up shooting with a few guys we had never met before, good friendly competition and we all had a blast.

All in all, had a great time. We went there to throw some carbon and a lot of it. Basically shot bows from 8am to 8pm 2 days, then half day today. Humbling to say the least at times.

Fun courses to shoot I didn't pay much attention to the other events going on. One major highlight of the trip though was when @Big Fin buddy smoked a guy in the face with a 100mph tee shirt out of a cannon at 20 yards..... Holy shit that was hilarious.

Hope to do it again. I was blessed with great groups throughout.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back