Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Big Game tonight

My daughter is in Billings watching her team play in the championship tonight also - Bozeman High School.

All my relatives played for Savage way back when. Only knew the opponent as the cardinals
Who were they & what years? Many friends from there - Savage was excellent in all sports when I was in school mid to late 80s.. district 2C.

I have been going up to the Froid-Medicine Lake area to bird hunt since about 89 or 90. I think they had a powerhouse team in football this year also.

I ate dinner in a bar this fall as it seemed every local was getting ready to head to the game across state.

Good luck tonight RedHawks

Good luck this evening. I have always thought the Class C title was THE toughest title win in the state. I will say winning a state C title in basketball ranks second to being a 4 peat state wrestling champion, if we rank titles in the state.

Reactions: DFS
I had a roommate in college from PA that was a wrestler. Every Friday I would drink too many beers and take a spin at him, it never worked out for me. It’s an awful sport but wrestlers are tough.

Good luck to F-ML.

The dynamics rural state basketball tournaments are some of the most fun in all of sports. Rural schools vs. reservation schools vs. private schools. I guarantee the crowd outside of the Manhattan Christian fans will be wildly pro-F-ML.

I wish Ken Burns would make a documentary about ND/SD/MT reservation basketball. It's history is absolutely fascinating.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back