Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Big Game tonight

William Christy

Not Super Bowl big, or MSU playing in national championship big, but small town MT big..

My hometown makes it to the state finals, 1st time ever. I have relatives at head coach and players. They are going up against the local powerhouse tonight. Both teams are 26-0.

There is nothing more competitive, exciting, and sports' watching worthy as Montana Class C basketball March Madness.
Small rural town teams such as the Froid-Lake Redhawks ramp up the local spirit and bring the sheer will and determination to prevail as such a close-knit group of young athletes.
Win or lose, regardless of the final score they represent the real All-American values we hold so dear.
And sometimes a talented ball player emerges who then goes on to embody the town's spirit and pride at the college level.

Last edited:
Might be a little biased but class c basketball tournaments are my favorite tournaments to watch

Not Super Bowl big, or MSU playing in national championship big, but small town MT big..

My hometown makes it to the state finals, 1st time ever. I have relatives at head coach and players. They are going up against the local powerhouse tonight. Both teams are 26-0.

Can you make it to the game? Damn High School sports are fun to watch. mtmuley

There is nothing more competitive, exciting, and sports' watching worthy as Montana Class C basketball March Madness.
Small rural town teams such as the Froid-Lake Redhawks ramp up the local spirit and bring the shear will and determination to prevail as such a close-knit group of young athletes.
Win or lose, regardless of the final score they represent the real All-American values we hold so dear.
And sometimes a talented ball player emerges who then goes on to embody the town's spirit and pride at the college level.
You obviously would have fit in well here in Indiana.

When it was still an open field before they split into Class basketball, it was the greatest HS basketball tournament in the country.

I’d rather watch high school games over any pro sports. We’re lucky enough to have the CWS in Omaha. Kids still play hard at that level. No lolly gagging after you get the big contract.

One of the great things about basketball is that all it takes is a couple of star players and a few solid supporting players. It is not uncommon to have the best team in the state come from a small school/community instead of the big city.

Will this be on SWX?

Go Froid Cardinals
My Grandpa, Dad & I were Cardinals. 34 years ago they co-op ‘d with Medicine Lake and became the RedHawks. My Dad’s senior year they made it to the state tourney and were quickly eliminated. My senior year, I think our record was 2-16 and we only had 6 players a lot of the season. We were likely the worst team in MT.

Last edited:
My Grandpa, Dad & I were Cardinals. 34 years ago they co-op ‘d with Medicine Lake and became the RedHawks. My Dad’s senior year they made it to the state tourney and were quickly eliminated. My senior year, I think our record was 2-16 and we only had 6 players a lot of the season. We were likely the worst team in MT.
All my relatives played for Savage way back when. Only knew the opponent as the cardinals

No one can sit down a watch a ‘little’ of Hoosiers. And nothing unites a community like championship ball.

Wife and I will be at the game watching Montana's "big brothers" from MSU take on Northern Colorado tonight in the Big Sky Conf. Championship game. Even though most of the team is from outside the state (with many from Outside the US) they are still fun to watch. It does lack the excitement that comes from cheering for the next door neighbor's son/daughter as they hit the game winning buzzer beater.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back