MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Big Game tonight

Bummed about the Froid technical fouls. Manhattan Christian dominated - they were clearly a great basketball team. 55-35
They are a really good team, especially for Class C. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a small school with size like that. They beat the Class B champs pretty handily earlier in the year. I’ve watched those kids playing non stop in their driveways the last 5 years. They have definitely put the work in together. Fun to watch.

I was on a team that only won 1 game. Anything would have been better
Me too. And I was on a team that received an ass beating in the Montana class A Football Championship game. Both feelings suck. mtmuley

Winning teams are awarded the Vince Lombardi Trophy, named after the eponymous coach who won the first two Super Bowls. Due to the NFL restricting use of its "Super Bowl" trademark, it is frequently referred to slotomania free coins 2022 as the "big game tonight" or other generic terms by non-sponsoring corporations.

Last edited:
Who were they & what years? Many friends from there - Savage was excellent in all sports when I was in school mid to late 80s.. district 2C.
Haha, a friend married a girl from Savage. She had a picture of herself with a small group of other people in a family-style picture on the mantle. None of them looked related so I’m thinking that’s one messed up family. It turned out it was a picture of her senior class.

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back