Yeti GOBOX Collection

Big Fishy!

MarvB

Sturgeon.jpg

Don't know if the info is "true" as it was a forwarded pic. Impressive none the less- States "This Sturgeon was caught on the Willamette River just below Oregon City two weeks ago. Est weight at 1,000+ lbs and
measured out at 11'1". It was 56" in girth. Took over 6 hours and
4 guys taking turns reeling."

Then again, maybe it's just good photoshop! ;)

Dan, yes they would have had to release that one. The only ones you can keep if my memory serves me well. Are between 24" and 36" or something very small like that. Definately not one at 11'. That is a hot place to fish for Stergeon for sure.

Jose- must have missed the prior pic....again, that's what you get with a "forward of a forward of a forward......" :eek:

Still a big SOB! (Sturgeon On Board) ;)

Probably quite the dinosaur John. If I remember right (from the ol' school days) the studies they did on green sturgeon on the Klamath- it took anwhere from 25-35 years for one to reach the 6-8 foot length.
This one had to be wayyyyy up there in age IMHO.

If memory serves that thing would be 100 years old. But something in the photo looks wrong. The pic has been hit with photo shop in the back ground. It almost looks like the Guys and the fish and the water have been layed over the boat.

Back