Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Big Fin

idnative1948

It is true what others have said about Randy being unassuming and just an all around nice guy. He just happened to be the first person I saw at Rende so was good to meet him in person and chat a little. He did give me a bad time about wearing one of Moosies hats- "How much did he pay you to wear that hat?" Next time I saw him I was wearing my ratty old HT cap so he had somebody take a pic of us so he could send it to Moosie, go figure

If y'all haven't seen it, Rain Deer is a must see (YouTube and Prime). Some pretty impressive stuff there.

The BHA Rendezvous was a great time again this year. Every time I saw Randy he was busy talking with one group or another, so I didn't bother him. I was able to make it to the Film Festival and the Story Time, where Randy and JR Young surprised everyone when they offered to help 20 individuals become new lifetime members by covering the first $200 of their chosen membership. Talk about "walking the talk". Both great guys with a heart for public lands and conservation.

Last edited:
I agree BHA was a good time. The film portion was popular, they should expand it and show a bunch of films seems like the audience is there for it. I never trouble Randy because he is always busy talking but there are plenty of conversations to be had at the rendezvous. Looking forward to next year

Just got home. Would have been nice to catch up with all the Hunt Talkers who were there, though it seems there are very few minutes that are not occupied.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back