Yeti GOBOX Collection

Big Changes Coming

There will be a lot of late apps this year, and then almost no license sales to NR next year, then someone will notice and change the rule.

Could someone please do me a favor and message me the PDF of the Utah big game regulations (if they are available) or the RAC packet? I'm blocked from the Utah Fish and Game website. Thanks!

I'm planning to start buying my son points in Utah and am interesting in see what the recent changes mean for NR youth.

I'll be the guy who waits until the last day to apply this year. New Mexico results come out 4/26 and Utah deadline is 4/27. Hoping for no system crash when I apply!

I'll be the guy who waits until the last day to apply this year. New Mexico results come out 4/26 and Utah deadline is 4/27. Hoping for no system crash when I apply!
You and lots of others doing the same thing.

Does Utah allow for application edits once submitted? I’m thinking of getting my app submitted well in advance, and then if NM gifts me a tag I’ll edit Utah. Otherwise if NM does what it has historically done, then I won’t need to make any edits and the app will be left alone

NM is usually a week earlier than the published results date, let's hope that is the case this year also.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back