Biden BLM appointee

Oh crap I thought I was done Unfortunately I agree with this also. Different opinions matter and well debated differences can lead ,sometimes , to better outcomes. Caught myself checking HT multiple times last night at the rodeo that my wife and 2 of my kids were participating in. Thought “what am I doing?” I guess I just felt I was spending too much time here and blew a gasket lol. Again I will voluntarily take a break and sorry for derailment of this thread into my personal counseling session 😂😂 I blew a gasket what more can I say? Ha ha. The ht response from some of you has been spot on. Except the trekking pole slander!! I stand by those comments 100 percent!!! Just kidding I think 🤔 we used trekking poles as kids we called them sticks
My son's riding in the stampede this week. Dam yuppies

I know logging is small potatoes but it’s part of the job description and she was a member of earth first biggest anti logging eco-terrorist group I ever remember. You know there mandate includes public ground grazing too? Love to see some of you flame on that. I wasn’t on this sight to express my outrage during pendley but I bet you did. Buts there’s nothing to see here with stone manning right? Because your boy made the nomination? I don’t know where you’re coming from on this but seems like a biased position. Honestly I talked to Randy on the phone multiple times over a few years (he hunted a relative of mine’s ranch) and he is a great guy. He told me he had a hunting show and website and I wasn’t even aware of it. Years later I decided to check his stuff out (what Randy does is great) hence I ended up on this sight. I want to be banned 😂 these arguments are addictive in a way but I never experienced so many left leaning hunters in one spot. I described what I have witnessed wolves do and get the post lmfao in response from someone who posts at same time he’s going on his FIRST elk hunt ever. The hate for ranchers some have expressed on here is disgusting. For me it’s depressing and I am signing out. I bet most of you are using the latest trekking poles on your next western hunt? I was way better off years ago not knowing this site even existed. There’s a new breed of hunters and they will vote our lifestyle out of existence. The worst are probably the self righteous public land western hunters coming from not western locations and becoming residents. Here is what I have learned from my brief experience here- make sure you shoot the smallest caliber possible. Become a “real” hunter and always get within 200 yards. Wolves do no harm really and controlling or eliminating wolves won’t increase elk numbers at all. All public land should be some form of wilderness since older guys and others that don’t hike in 100 Miles are just lazy. (We all eventually become older hunters). If I believe in and personally reduce predator numbers I’m just a redneck that didn’t get an internet biology degree. I live on a 20 acre “horse ghetto “ and I need to get my ass into a subdivision. Ranchers who live out in the land and make a living off it are the problem. Most important really wealthy people get all the breaks and I should wallow in self pity rather than take advantage of all the economic opportunities this country provides. Randy please ban me I think I have gotten dumber and I can’t afford any more “education “
Sure can’t argue with that!!!

They weren’t found “not guilty” of anything. Their case was dismissed because of federal prosecutors that thought their 💩 didn’t stink. Big difference.
My mistake. Appears the gvmt was wrong again.

Muley slobbering all over the new guy is getting a little obscene. 🙂 All this back and forth, only one thing matters. How much political capital is Joe Manchin willing to spend?

Muley slobbering all over the new guy is getting a little obscene. 🙂 All this back and forth, only one thing matters. How much political capital is Joe Manchin willing to spend?

It doesn't hurt Joe to vote for her, and given his usual MO, I don't know that he's going to worry about voting to confirm cabinet members.

Did you guys really argue this much over such a lovely weekend?

1626702357580.png

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back