Best wishes if your WY season opens tomorrow!

Birdbander

Best of luck and safe hunting to everyone whose WY season opens tomorrow (especially if it's in 29)!

Our party of four, plus one not hunting, go wheels up early tomorrow morning from Michigan and Indiana, will meet up in Nebraska for the night and arrive at our planned spot to camp Sunday afternoon. We purposely chose this time frame to not burn vacation on travel giving us two full weeks to relax and hunt.

My aging truck let me down (Ford if anyone wants to laugh) and has decided to not make the trip. Jammed everything in the Subaru Crosstrek minus towing the quad and will drive wisely and go on foot.

I want to thank everyone for each post sharing their hunt stories and pictures. It's helped build the excitement and increased my understanding for this hunt. Looking forward to reading about all of your hunts!

Yes, just had this discussion with my hunting buddy. If rain is even possible for four days we will walk in. Don't want the truck in several miles then rain comes and have to leave it in there for 4-5 days until the mud dries.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back