Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

best varmint caliber.

deerhunter24

hi guys. i really like spotlighting and need a new gun that will mainly be used for foxs and rabbits but will also need to take out the odd deer. i am looking at lots of calibers and would really like you opinions.

I agree with the 22-250. Get a fast twist (i have a tikka with 1:8) and you’ll have a wide range of bullet weight options. For deer, would have to check your state regs.

I agree with the 22-250. Get a fast twist (i have a tikka with 1:8) and you’ll have a wide range of bullet weight options. For deer, would have to check your state regs.

I don’t think they are allowed to own guns in Cameroon.

what does everyone think of the .243 for this topic? Beginner here. Mostly interested in predator hunting; fox, coyote, bobcat

what does everyone think of the .243 for this topic? Beginner here. Mostly interested in predator hunting; fox, coyote, bobcat
What are you looking for in hunting Predators?? Fur? Fun? 243 will kill all of them. Get the right bullet for your operation. A smaller caliber won't damage the fur as bad. Just saying.

After 50+ years of hunting and shooting I have learned what the best caliber is for everything. it's whatever you think it is. If you still don't know you need to shoot more.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back