Best trophy Room I have ever seen

He actually lives here in Colorado. About 15 miles from me, outside of Denver.
Copy that. I thought it may be a guy from Texas who is a friend of a friend of mine... he's got some crazy mounts like this guy...

Wow. Those who say money can't buy happiness don't know where to shop. Although I'm a DIY hunter, I can totally appreciate that display, most impressive. Animals up there that I will never see, let alone hunt. He may as well have a sabertooth tiger in there.

The first thing that comes to mind is the hundreds of thousands of dollars this individual has paid towards wildlife habitat, conservation, public land access, hunting opportunities, and species preservation through all those tags and licenses. I am very grateful that someone with a lot of money chose to invest it in such a way that enables hundreds of us ordinary folks to enjoy public land hunting for a variety of species.

I think if you have the time/resources/ambition, and your idea of fun is to make a room full of heads staring with glass eyes, go for it. To each their own. I am 100% satisfied with the hunting trophies and memories I have, and any future punched tags are just additional blessings. The walls of my mancave are as full as I want them to be with four of my six heads I've either shot or found dead. Another wall is framed pictures of friends and family displaying their successful harvests.

If I shoot a mature bull elk, the antlers won't even fit in my house 🦌

IMG_0658.JPGIMG_0659.JPG

The first thing that comes to mind is the hundreds of thousands of dollars this individual has paid towards wildlife habitat, conservation, public land access, hunting opportunities, and species preservation through all those tags and licenses. I am very grateful that someone with a lot of money chose to invest it in such a way that enables hundreds of us ordinary folks to enjoy public land hunting for a variety of species.

Conservation is down the list quite a ways though of why that guy wants to shoot all that stuff.

Bet hes never harvested a mature tree squirrel... thats what this country was built on!

Good lord that's unbelievable. A good friend of mine told me about that guys place and hes got some serious clientele. That's unreal, one day i hope to have just a ram not a full on World display of every ram out there. A goat would be cool as well. Thanks for sharing

I could pass on most the Africa stuff but if that last picture doesn’t do it for you, I’d suggest checking your pulse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back