Caribou Gear

Best super bowl commercial

Barbie house for Rocket Mortgage but I think I missed a few of the ones mentioned on here.

I've got this football thing figured out. Start watching after it's been recording for about 90 minutes. By the time I watched, while fast forwarding every commercial and the half time event, there were about 10 minutes left in the 4th. By that point enough beers had been consumed that I didn't really notice there were any commercials, lol.

I liked the halftime show. Best one in years. Rap was never my time of music, but as a 90s kid that was some serious nostalgia. Say what you will, those songs (most of them, there were a few Id never heard before) are generational markers. Next year the Pumpkins are going to do halftime, I just know it.

Game was fine. Commercials were fine. Sports. Go Winning Team! Better luck next year Losing Team!

I liked the halftime show. Best one in years. Rap was never my time of music, but as a 90s kid that was some serious nostalgia. Say what you will, those songs (most of them, there were a few Id never heard before) are generational markers. Next year the Pumpkins are going to do halftime, I just know it.

Game was fine. Commercials were fine. Sports. Go Winning Team! Better luck next year Losing Team!
I just felt old when I realized Eminem is pushing 50'

Which songs didn't you recognize.

I just felt old when I realized Eminem is pushing 50'

Which songs didn't you recognize.
The one where there were a bunch of guys dancing round with shirts that said DRE. And the one after that, too. Also, the 50 cent song was if-y at first but it came to me. Eminem, Dre, and Snoop songs I knew. Mary J Blige, too, but it took me a minute.

It's time for Metallica to be the halftime show. They have the biggest selling album ever. As long as it's only the Black and pre-Black album material.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back