Best Signature ?!?!?!

Moosie

Grand poopa
So Most people have a Signature line on the board. After awhile you jsut ignore them. People change them and some stay the same.

I was jsut wondering what the BEST Signature line is on Hunttalk ? Or what is the Best line you've ever seen on ANY board ?!?!?

I have got to say I read this one Several times before I got it and Just Bust out laughing !!!!

Fred

If ignorance is bliss,why ain't I smiling?

Last edited by ELKCHSR

Anyway, Poist your Favorite Sig line or tell us why you use the one you do ?

Hate to admit it but I like 280's the best.

Fred's 'edit' is classic wit (LMAO) & astutely germane to the petty pissing match consuming the survivor section.

Hangar's is also one of my favorites.:cool:

Mine is something i stold from an old Horror flick called Motel Hell. These wakos were taking motel clients and grinding them up into sausage. They would bury them alive up to thier heads for a few days to "tenderize" them, and then yank them out by the neck with the old tractor. Funny chit. But the old man would say "meats meat, and a Man's gotts eat!" i love it.. And it can be a cross over to hunting wild game i guess, or in Millers case it could be something we would have to discuss in the adult section...

A few more quotes from that cool movie!

It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters.

There's too many people in the world and not enough food. Now this takes care of both problems at the same time.

HAHAA !!! I could be the Idiot to drag someone down.

Thats funny !!!!!

Funny how it happens on Hunting oards daily though.... ;)

this one is the best one I have seen

"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."

From "Silent Elk" on "ArcheryTalk.com"

Watching those hunting shows is a little like reading Playboy. Those big racks are out there but they're few and far between, easier to spot than to get one of your own, and if you do get one, it usually costs quite a bit to mount it.

I don't need John Kerry to wipe my ass, don't need Ted Kennedy to spill my glass, Al Not So Sharpton is a horses ass, redistribution is a fkn laugh.

I don't need nobody to hold my hand, don't need nobody, I can stand. Make it on my own in a Rock-n-Roll band, kiss my American ass I'm a Republican.

Ya say you're friends with Michael Moore. Then you are friends with pimps & whores, The 2nd Amendment aint about no sport, no right to self defense in a Kerry court. You don't think I'm taxed enuf, well I'm ready to call your bluff. Pimps & whores & welfare brats, too much gvt way too fat.

TED NUGENT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back