PEAX Equipment

Best foodtubers

Bigjay73

Having 2 bad knees and not being able to hike/hunt/fish much over the last 9 months had me venture into other hobbies, one being cooking. Mainly things cooked on a smoker, but also baking breads and rolls. I've always been handy around the kitchen, grill and smoker, but I'm pretty sure that without foodtubers on YouTube, I'd be as lost as a Texas hunter in Colorado without Randy Newberg to guide them with some of the trickier recipes . I'm kidding, settle down, we all know that Texas hunters are clueless no matter who they watch. Anyways, point of the thread is, who's your favorite foodtuber? I like Chud, but not all of his recipes pan out well, meatchurch guy is okay if you can stand hearing about Texas every 2 minutes,( I don't think he's even really from Texas), How to BBQ right is really good imo. Who's your go to for cooking instruction?

Mad Scientist Barbecue is a great resource. He’s one of the few guys not trying to sell his line of seasonings or merch or find creative ways to use Yeti products in his videos.

Mad Scientist Barbecue is a great resource. He’s one of the few guys not trying to sell his line of seasonings or merch or find creative ways to use Yeti products in his videos.
Lol, completely sounds like you're referring to meatchurch. He's definitely as much a salesman as a cook.

Sam the Cooking Guy- He can come up with some good recipes, and is pretty entertaining.
Chud's BBQ- He's good if you enjoy smoking and grillig. I've never cooked any of his recipes and had it turn out bad. I especially like all of the different varieties of sausage he comes up with.
ArnieTex- He has some great Tex-Mex recipes
I also like the Blackstone Griddles channel. It has multiple different cooking shows. Some of the recipes are a stretch just to say that you can cook that particular food on a griddle, but you can weed through those and pick up some good meal ideas.

Another vote for Sam the Cooking Guy. The recipes i have used have all turned out great and he is very entertaining.

I’ll add another vote for Sam the cooking guy. Good recipes there.

Stalekracker cooks some good lookin Cajun food which being a Louisiana boy I can appreciate, but being from here his persona annoys me. Also most of it his stuff I’ve seen is done in bulk and good luck getting any precise measurements to duplicate. But I guess as long as you “add a lil’ bit o dat Gator Drool” it’ll all come out fine?!

Arnie-Tex and Kent Rollins are another 2 I like. They’re not making anything crazy, just mostly basic food that anyone could duplicate.

I really like cowboy kent rollins. Also bearded butchers have some good cooking videos as well as butchering. they do pimp their own stuff quite a bit though.

Back