MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Best camcorder on the market....

Oscar What about size?

I have 2 customers that are into video big time. one does it for one of the major outdoor tv show and the other repairs them.
I have a list written down here somewhere.

Delw

I don't know, but here's some info. from Keith Warren's forum. He's selling his old cameras and he uses them to make TV shows, so they must be good for something.

"We have upgraded our cameras and would like to sell our former cameras. We have two Cannon XL1's (one camera is an XL1s w/ warrantee) for sale with all the tools & toys you would need to record your hunting and fishing trips in style. If you would like more information, please contact me (WC) via a private message or call the office. These are high end cameras that will allow you to film in any condition."

That makes it sound like a Cannon XL1 used to be a good one, but there's a better one now.

check into the Panasonic compact 3ccd models. pv-gs250. look it up @ dvspot.com

I saw one in the Mall in Missoula a couple weeks ago, didn't pay to much attention to it... Well cept the price.....
They wanted $23,000 for it, it looked like one of those big ones the news media uses on their street type stories... ;)

:D:D:D Wouldn't you look cool with that strapped over your shoulder doing interviews at a get together... :D:D:D

I just bought a digital camcorder for my hunting adventures it is a DCR-DVD301 DVD Handycam Camcorder with carl zeiss lenses. i payed 899.00 and have hours of this years adventures on dvd..

WH's OutdoorsChick said:

Oh PLZZZZZ :rolleyes:

and where are you going to use it when you don't even leave the house except to take a drive or hunt in the forrest, or get gas at costco !!!!:D

WHOC, I think you need to re-read your own tag line for the answer :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DDavis
Back