Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Best Bourbon???

Four Roses is my current favorite. While searching for it I ran across the ad below.

Interesting way to finance the APR.

High West American Prairie Reserve

high-west-american-prairie-reserve.jpg

High West American Prairie Reserve is bottled in Park City, Utah

When confronted with some free time, we're often faced with a dilemma: do we want to help the world, or do we want to get our drink on? With this fine, Western-style, sipping Bourbon, we can do both. American Prairie Reserve is not just a 92-proof Bourbon, it's also the name of northeastern Montana land that will one day be the largest wildlife reserve in the Continental United States. Filled with prairie dogs, pronghorn antelope, bison and the endangered greater sage grouse, which is depicted on the whiskey's label, the nearly 5,000-square-mile wildlife habitat will protect the land and animals while improving public access to the landscape. Like the Wild West, this amber blend of six-year-old and ten-year-old Bourbon bottled in Park City, Utah, is strong and not so sweet, but is well-rounded with no rough edges. Since High West is donating a portion of sales to the American Prairie Reserve, you can buy an individually numbered bottle and kill two birds with one stone... as long as it's not a sage grouse.

Price: $42

I have a few bottles out of my grandparents liquor cabinet that they gave me before they passed away. All from the 1970's. The only ones that are a bourbon are a Jack Daniels Old No..7 and an I.W. Harper. Both unopened

The rest are scotches or Canadians.

Ballentine's
Seagrams V.O.

(Both unopened)

And opened bottles of Heritage House and Lord Calvert.

One day I may have a heck of a party!!

Can't believe anyone hasn't said Wyoming Whiskey. Went through their place in Kirby Wy. It was a great tour and their Master distiller retired after many years of being the master distiller for Makers Mark. Very good stuff! Very hard to get though.

Being a bit frugal, when asked which was his favorite whiskey, my dad always said, "Yours". He always loved drinking my Knob Creek. He said it was like giving a hog ice cream.

I'm not much of a snob but in the bar right now I've got Evan Williams single barrell and buffalo trace. I think I like the Williams better. My loving wife always gives me cigars and knob creek for Christmas, I think she's trying to get me to die, Happy.

False, I was at a bar and when the bartender opened the cabinet below the bar I saw a bottle of Old Crow (not stocked on the shelves). I got caught up in a moment of nostalgia (drank it in college) and asked for a shot. After the "are you effing kidding me" look wore off the face of the bartender he said, if you want it, it's on the house....I quickly realized my mistake.

Left a one sip from full pint of bootleg Old Crow on the nightstand of a motel in Paducah, Tx during a deer hunt there. Terrible.

Back