Caribou Gear

Best binocular deal ever!!

Revharvey9576

After spending some time ... I LOVE MY Theron Wapiti LT 10x 42 binocs. Can't believe the quality or the price

They are much clearer than the high priced Nikons that I had.

As Schmalts said "don't let the price scare you". Thanks again Predator optics!!

Wait, so I bought your high priced used Nikon's off of you when I could have bought Theron Wapiti LT binos instead?:confused:

Genesis...they were high priced new but not used. You had used them and liked them ...and I don't remember twisting your arm. Lol

Refund still available until 12midnight...:)

Seriously if you don't want them..I can sale them to someone else. They are good binocs and have an unbea table warranty.

Heck...I may even want to buy them back after WY trip. I haven't tested the wapitis anywhere but NC so far. Lol

Thanks for the feedback. I am trying to move those out and the current price is a no brainer. Like I have said, other brands have and are still selling them for around $300 for the same thing with different color rubber on them. There is also a new model coming out in July that will be mind blowing optical quality for the price. These will be the replacement for the popular APO-HD model that is no longer being produced.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back