PEAX Equipment

Best bino under $700

@Red_7.08 you pick something out yet?
I was looking at the Leupolds - and was thinking about trying to stay under $500 but I've been looking at Maven, Leupold and now the Demo like people mentioned here.
I'm using Diamondbacks and would love to upgrade - but have been focused on other gear.

To my eyes, Leupold BX-4 is better glass than Vortex Vipers. Haven’t spent time looking through any of the Monarch 7s so no comment there.

@schmalts will get you way below $700 for the Leupolds if you go that route (assuming he has any in stock).
I have an older pair of Mohave's and they are really nice. My buddy just got a pair of Viper HD's and I was surprised by their clarity. That said, I agree, contact Schmalts for a price on the Leupolds, they will be below your price point and you will be very happy with what you get.

@Red_7.08 you pick something out yet?
I was looking at the Leupolds - and was thinking about trying to stay under $500 but I've been looking at Maven, Leupold and now the Demo like people mentioned here.
I'm using Diamondbacks and would love to upgrade - but have been focused on other gear.

I’m going with Meopta Meopro Air 10x42. Getting them close to my price range from Schmalts.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back