Yeti GOBOX Collection

Best bino under $700

@Red_7.08 you pick something out yet?
I was looking at the Leupolds - and was thinking about trying to stay under $500 but I've been looking at Maven, Leupold and now the Demo like people mentioned here.
I'm using Diamondbacks and would love to upgrade - but have been focused on other gear.

To my eyes, Leupold BX-4 is better glass than Vortex Vipers. Haven’t spent time looking through any of the Monarch 7s so no comment there.

@schmalts will get you way below $700 for the Leupolds if you go that route (assuming he has any in stock).
I have an older pair of Mohave's and they are really nice. My buddy just got a pair of Viper HD's and I was surprised by their clarity. That said, I agree, contact Schmalts for a price on the Leupolds, they will be below your price point and you will be very happy with what you get.

@Red_7.08 you pick something out yet?
I was looking at the Leupolds - and was thinking about trying to stay under $500 but I've been looking at Maven, Leupold and now the Demo like people mentioned here.
I'm using Diamondbacks and would love to upgrade - but have been focused on other gear.

I’m going with Meopta Meopro Air 10x42. Getting them close to my price range from Schmalts.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back