PEAX Equipment

Best Antelope Unit In South Dakota

I've seen some mid 70's inch bucks in butte, harding and perkins counties through the years along with an occasional 80 incher.

I've toppled several dandy bucks and a few does within western Harding County while hunting Walk In zones. My shots tended to be quite long with an average distance of about 300 strides. But my .243 never let me down.

TR

Looking to hunt SD pronghorn last week of August for my first western hunt. Wondering if anyone can give any advice/willing to share a camp with a new western hunter.

My advise is to acquire the atlas of Walk In areas and study western Harding County. To my knowledge there is only one motel in Harding County and its located in Buffalo.

TR

My advise is to acquire the atlas of Walk In areas and study western Harding County. To my knowledge there is only one motel in Harding County and its located in Buffalo.

TR
I would book the motel in Buffalo with some caution. New ownership has made it really go downhill.

I stayed in the one motel in Bison a handful of times during freak spring storms while hunting turkeys.
Texans bought the walk in area, and that was that.
Sad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back