Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Best all arround scope

Rooster52

I have tried many ,many different scopes thru the years and to my judgment ,it ishard to beat the Leupold VX3 2.5-8x36.It has clarity,stabillity,plenty of magnification for most hunting and the weight is good. It draws as much light as most 40MM scopes .I have one on my 7 mag,
I like it so well I just bought a second one for my 270WSM.

I also have a VX3 (but 3x9) and am very happy with it. Good value for money I reckon.

I always like a 40mm. 3-9 or a 3.5-10 is what I prefer but lets be honest, a fixed 6 or 8 power would do the job nicely.

I have tried many ,many different scopes thru the years and to my judgment ,it ishard to beat the Leupold VX3 2.5-8x36.It has clarity,stabillity,plenty of magnification for most hunting and the weight is good. It draws as much light as most 40MM scopes .I have one on my 7 mag,
I like it so well I just bought a second one for my 270WSM.

This ^^^. Have one on my Knight .50 Disc Extreme and love it. Also have a couple VX2 1-4x20 one a muzzleloader and one on a Marlin 336 30-30. Have become a bigger fan of the lower side of magnification the last few years for some reason.

I have had a Leupold Rifleman 3x9x50 on the old 700 for years and had some before.
I recently upgraded to Zeiss Conquest 3.5x14x44 w/Rapid Z-600 reticle and I am a very happy shooter now.
I had been looking for a Leupold V3 but found the Zeiss very reasonably priced and am very pleased with the optics of Zeiss and the reticle system and ability to have point and shoot without turning a dial in field.

Since the op spec'd 'best all around'

The triple magnification Lupes in VX3 amenities pegging at 10x w/ 40mm obj.

I personally like something in that 3-15x40 range. Most all of my shots are 200yds+ though.

Back