Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Besides Randy give me some good youtube channels to follow on western hunting & conservation

88man

Looking for some youtube channels to follow

Randy Newberg, HUSH, Born and Raised Outdoors, Elk101, Meat Eater (limited content on youtube but has full seasons on Netflix), Pure Elevation, Go Hunt, The Mountain Project, Shed Crazy, OnX, Angry Mountain Productions and Live 2 Hunt are the ones that come to mind.

Randy Newberg, HUSH, Born and Raised Outdoors, Elk101, Meat Eater (limited content on youtube but has full seasons on Netflix), Pure Elevation, Go Hunt, The Mountain Project, Shed Crazy, OnX, Angry Mountain Productions and Live 2 Hunt are the ones that come to mind.
Did you copy my favorites list from Netflix?? LOLOLOL

“Elk shape” isn’t horrible
Go hunt has some pretty cool ones too. Watching them fight their way up that mtn rd through the snow with the 4 wheeler and pickup on the “below zero” mule deer hunt scares the s**t out of me/almost makes me sick. I guarantee you that pickup was never the same lol

Last edited:
Shed Crazy

I love shed crazy. His humor gets me every time. I also like how he doesn’t edit out the “bad” stuff, and isn’t afraid to air misses or mistakes. I really like that in hunting videos.

The hunting public is a fun one. They make me want to hunt whitetail.

I’m not a fan of Hush videos, but lots of people are. Personally I can’t stand them.

I enjoy Randy’s ethics and passion.

For all you solohunter fans, does anyone else think Remi is awesome and that other dude is lame? He's always complaining about how hard it is to hunt with a camera. (If you don't want to do it, don't do it).

Just my opinion.

Even if you dont like watching the hunting public, please like or follow their stuff. These guys are providing a template for everyday folks to get into eastern hunting close to where they are. I love all the western guys mentioned above, but they are all sporting $15k worth of gear, often on hard to draw, expensive tags. The THP guys did a step by step challenge last year where they bought a bow and setup at Walmart for cheap and took a doe with it. This shows kids you dont have to be rich or privileged to get into hunting. And their blue collar energy and ethos is fun to watch. Sorry to derail.

Even if you dont like watching the hunting public, please like or follow their stuff. These guys are providing a template for everyday folks to get into eastern hunting close to where they are. I love all the western guys mentioned above, but they are all sporting $15k worth of gear, often on hard to draw, expensive tags. The THP guys did a step by step challenge last year where they bought a bow and setup at Walmart for cheap and took a doe with it. This shows kids you dont have to be rich or privileged to get into hunting. And their blue collar energy and ethos is fun to watch. Sorry to derail.

I don't really know those guys but I saw that episode. Pretty awesome. If you're east coast check out the bowhunt or die crew. They've got an amazing charity for disabled kids and veterans. Talk about tear jerkers; watch those guys take the kids out and try not to be moved. God bless em.

The mountain project. Hush is an acquired taste( by flat brimstone for flat brimstone) but I have boys so they like it. Go hunt does some stuff that's pretty good.

I really enjoy the day to day stuff like Randy, Elk101, BRO do.

I'll throw out a name I haven't seen above.........Brian Call ("Gritty" or "Gritty Bowman") and Ryan Lampers did a good spring bear series, and then followed that up with a recently released New Zealand tahr/chamois series that I enjoyed. Big Fin has had him on a podcast or two (and appeared on a Gritty Bowman podcast IIRC) and Ryan's wife is one of the ladies appearing on the "Marriage 2.0 podcast.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back