Benifits of Engineering ....

Moosie

Grand poopa
SO, We have a Developement that we're working on and we need some Test pits done on the site. The owner of the Land is a Hunter and the ground is a Future developement planted in Corn right now.......

This morning at an Office meeting we decided that while they are digging our Test pits and Covering them up we might have them dig us a Nice Ground blind.... Errr I mean an aditional Test pit that we might have to Monitor once a Week durring the week in the mornings as the Geese fly over .....

Nice to use someone elses land, Exclusive rights, Blind Paid for ... Errr Test pit paid for, and it's in corn. Ohhh the Owner of the Place is also providing the Big Foot Decoys for the Monitoring sessions.

We have some other developements coming up next year that are even bigger, Not to Self, October Test pits for those ;)

WORK pictures in a couple weeks of this project, Dang work Sucks sometimes....... :D

Remember to make my end of the pit just a bit shallower, as I am not quite as tall as you. And you need a shelf for the raspberry filled doughnuts....

We're gonig to put in a Shelf.. We have your Side shorter.. Well, It's the kids side but you can use it. You want to swing by and Help us with the Design ? We're gonig to dig it next week, Rumor has it you've done one or two before........

Picked up any new hunting grounds lately Moosie? Or shall I say any new design projects? :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back