Benelli Super Black Eagle

M2 all day. As @JLS can attest I'm of firm believer in the law of averages, if you spray enough lead, eventually one of the buggers will die.
I was actually quite entertaining looking back, he with his great pointer and old 16 ga sxs, and me without a dog, running like a crazy man spraying shots as fast as my auto could unload them.
That was a sight to behold.

I've had and shot a few by far my favorite shotgun. I would probably opt for the m2 or the affinity as mentioned above to save some money if you want. Otherwise great gun. M2 is virtually the same with a 3" chamber.
I've been considering the m2 as well. Haven't found a newer one to shoulder yet though.

You guys have me thinking about the m2 now. If I can find a newer one, I'd like to shoulder that. Guess they kind of modeled them after the Ethos line, like the SB3. I'm wondering if it would feel/ point similar to the SB3

Have a 26" sbe3, last hunting shotgun i will ever buy as i am not sure it can be improved upon!

Edit; Only thing to improve is replace front sight i did with a tru glow, now is perfect

You guys have me thinking about the m2 now. If I can find a newer one, I'd like to shoulder that. Guess they kind of modeled them after the Ethos line, like the SB3. I'm wondering if it would feel/ point similar to the SB3
I've got a buddy with a 20 ga M2 and it's pretty impressive

That's what I would do. Pretty much shoulders identical to the sbe in my experience. But don't take my word for it.

Go with the M2. No need for 3.5"s anymore with ammo choices that are out there. I've got an sbe2 and a M2 20 and love them both equally. Recoil springs should be replaced with wolffs every 5 years or so, but there's plenty of online info on that DIY job.

I'm only looking for a 3" chamber. The m2 and SBE3 both have offerings in that chamber with 26" barrels too
My mistake I didn’t see the SBE3 is available in 3”.

If you don’t care about the features of the SBE3 still a good choice with M2.

Me? I’d get the SBE3 buy once cry once

Although I’m a beretta guy 🤌

Go with the M2. No need for 3.5"s anymore with ammo choices that are out there. I've got an sbe2 and a M2 20 and love them both equally. Recoil springs should be replaced with wolffs every 5 years or so, but there's plenty of online info on that DIY job.
Per OP they actually make the SBE in 3” now too

My 3 don’t seem to have a problem running dove loads. Probably cause I treat it like a whore running a couple cases of duck loads thru it every year. I had a 2 before that, no problem there either. Couple berettas also. My Berettas were slightly more picky but would still run with the right upland shells. If I was a gentleman who hunted upland I would run a light o/u, but I’m not a gentleman so those roosters get whacked with that kicks high flyer just like the rest of em.

My 3 don’t seem to have a problem running dove loads. Probably cause I treat it like a whore running a couple cases of duck loads thru it every year. I had a 2 before that, no problem there either. Couple berettas also. My Berettas were slightly more picky but would still run with the right upland shells. If I was a gentleman who hunted upland I would run a light o/u, but I’m not a gentleman so those roosters get whacked with that kicks high flyer just like the rest of em.
BigUnrulyDotterel-max-1mb.gif

I'd still go with the m2 your paying extra for a name at that point.
I mean no, it’s definitely not just a name and chamber difference lol you just have to ask if the benefits are worth it.

I bought a super black eagle II years ago.

I hated that gun. Actually, there’s not enough words to describe my hate for that gun.

Sx2,3,4 or BGH or BSH all the way.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back